This downloadable screensaver application features over 200 high resolution photos by Colorado photographer Jack Brauer. He has handpicked a collection of his best photos from throughout the Colorado Rockies, including the San Juan Mountains, Elk Mountains, Gore Range, Sangre de Cristos, Indian Peaks, Rocky Mountain National Park, and more.
Each photo is sized up to 2400 x 1800 pixels, so they will look great on all monitors. Dual monitor setups are supported.
- Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan) to 13.0 (Ventura)
- CPU: Core 2 Duo or later (core i3, 1.5GHz or greater recommended) or M1 (Apple Silicon)
- GPU: Dedicated or Integrated with 128MB VRAM and support for WebGL 1.1
- RAM: 2GB (4GB or more recommended).
- Disk: 250MB free disk space.
- Software: all current updates. Safari (WebKit) must be updated to version 11.1.2 or higher.
- Windows 10 or 11 (32 or 64 bit) fully updated (through version 22H1): supported
- Windows 7, 8, or 8.1: support depends on the hardware and software of the individual machine and can not be guaranteed, but most content will work as expected. See this Technical note about Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 support.
- CPU: Core 2 Duo or later (core i3 1.5GHz or greater recommended)
- RAM: 2GB RAM or more
- Disk: 250MB free disk space
- GPU: Dedicated or Integrated with 128MB VRAM, with vendor-specific Video drivers.
Super easy to install and uninstall. After downloading the screensaver, click on the installer application to open it then follow the simple directions from there. Have fun!
* If you see a popup warning that the Installation app "cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified", you can ignore and bypass this warning (You can trust me; I am a photographer, not a hacker and I assure you there is no malware in this screensaver app!) To bypass the warning, you can simply right-click on the installer icon and choose "open", or hold down the control key while clicking the icon and choose "open". There will then be a new window with the "open" button enabled.
Windows users may encounter a few additional steps during installation. Here are the common issues:
- Your Anti Virus software might block the screensaver installation. Read how to enable the screensaver in your Anti-Virus software here.
- Video Drivers - this is mainly an issue for windows PCs, where the built in Microsoft video drivers are sometimes very slow. Updating to the proper vendor-supplied drivers can make a 50x improvement or more. For tips, see How to update Video Drivers.
* If you see a popup warning saying something like "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?", you can ignore and bypass this warning by clicking "Run" or "Run Anyway" - these buttons may be located under an "Actions" or "More Options" button. (You can trust me; I am a photographer, not a hacker and I assure you there is no malware in this screensaver app!)
If you have any troubles installing or running the software or any other questions, please contact me and I will be happy to assist.
Purchase & Download Now
Click the button below to purchase the screensaver, then you will receive an email with links to download the screensaver installer for Mac or Windows. The download links are valid for one week from purchase, so please download it within that timeframe.