This downloadable screensaver application features over 150 high resolution photos by Colorado photographer Jack Brauer. He has handpicked a collection of his best mountain photos from around the world, including the United States, Canada, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Norway, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Montenegro, Albania, Nepal, and New Zealand.
Each photo is sized up to 2400 x 1800 pixels, so they will look great on all monitors. Dual monitor setups are supported.
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later (Mavericks or later)
- Core 2 Duo CPU, or later (1GHz or greater recommended).
- 1GB RAM, or more.
- 200MB free disk space.
- Safari, with all updates.
- Video card with 128MB VRAM that supports OpenGL 2.1 or later.
Super easy to install and uninstall. Have fun!
* On macOS High Sierra 10.13, you might have to go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy, then change the "Require password ____ minutes after sleep or screen saver begins" setting to 5 seconds or greater.
Windows users may encounter a few additional steps during installation. Here are the common issues:
- Your Anti Virus software might block the screensaver installation. Read how to enable the screensaver in your Anti-Virus software here.
- Windows has advanced 3D Graphics capabilities. If these are enabled, your screensaver will run faster and look better. Learn how to enable Aero Glass here.
- The screensaver makes use of hardware-accelerated video cards for fast, high quality motion animations. For these features to work properly, the computer's OpenGL drivers must both be current and meet specifications (see above). Learn how to update your OpenGL drivers here.
- If all else fails and you simply cannot get the screensaver to work on your Windows PC, please contact me for a refund of your purchase.
Purchase & Download Now
After you add this to the shopping cart and check out, you will be directed to a page where you can download the 190mb screensaver, for Mac or Windows. The links will also be emailed to you.